Date(s) - 15/12/2018
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
You and your better halves are cordially invited to our annual Christmas party on Saturday, 15th December.
We’ll gather at The Muse (Bacho Kiro, No. 24) for drinks and festivities with a somewhat random but lovely combination of Pizza and Middle Eastern cuisine.
Start Time: 19:30 – 20:00
As well as food & drinks, on the agenda is a short look back at 2018 & the eagerly anticipated Awards Ceremony!.. Adam is putting together a few highlight videos for the evening, including shortlists for some of the much coveted award categories (goal of the season, tumble of the year & so on)…
Voting will be online with shortlists & voting links posted pre-hand, closer to the date (STAY TUNED) so everyone, even those that can’t attend, will be able to have their say!… If you wish to nominate a clip, please send the “date & time stamp” of the clip to Adam before 1st Dec.
We will collect a contribution of BGN 15 per person for food, please pay for your own drinks at the bar (unfortunately we can’t liquidise our lost, stolen or punctured balls!)…
We hope to see as many of you there as possible. If you’re bringing a “+1” please let us know in the comments below. Please also note that any late cancellations (last week) will still be charged.
Looking forward to a very merry night, Sofia Nomads’ style!
- Total spaces : 100
- Registered Players: 21
- Remaining spaces: 79
- Squad List :
- Julian Paul
- Svetoslav Simeonov
- John Adam
- Seb K
- Paul Wright
- Georgi Iliychovski
- Davie Devine
- Vitor Lopes
- Daniel Klukowski
- Mihai Muntean-Micu
Join this game :
Bookings are closed for this event.
Sergio + 1
Just a few more things that are not in the invitation.
– we tried to keep costs low this year and changed the format back to a more casual setting, i.e. we will have a bar to ourselves rather than sit around a table
– We do not pay any rent for the bar but have a minimum consumption. The club will cover the difference if we don’t manage to reach the minimum but I’d be very surprised
– This year there is no club money behind the bar as people tend to develop a taste for fine spirits when they don’t have to pay from their own pockets. However, prices in the Muse are very fair, I will send the menu on Nomads FB chat
– If you don’t want to eat anything we will still ask you to contribute the BGN15 – thank you!
– We can stay in the bar until 2am-3am if we feel like
– I hope to get a spot on Saturday and will already start collecting from the ones that are there
– Everyone who shows up in a funkier outfit than Adam gets a drink from me
+1 – W or G can’t decide yet 🙂
So this is Christmas and what you have done? 😉 Another year is over and the new one will began 🙂
As I will attend a dinner on 15.12 will join afterwards! Whatever hapenned my contribution for the event will be paid 🙂
Nice one Grigor!
The part with collecting contributions even if you don’t eat refers more to people that come early.
If you have a commitment and show up late we won’t take anything from you of course.
I’ll join you after my school’s Christmas party.
Greetings ladies and gents 🙂
Me +1 are in.
Finally Lily is not coming, I will come alone.
Sorry guys, I will not come. I have just cancel my reservation. I made a mistake with the dates. On the event calendar it stays on 16.Dec for the party and I didn’t see that it is on 15 Dec. But anyway I can not come both days now .
Cheers !Enjoy the party!!!
Carlos (Mexican) just told me he will come. But he forgot his nomads password and can’t sign up.