Wednesday game (DIT 57)

Date(s) - 04/12/2019
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm

DIT 57


* We have the pitch from 20:00 pm to 21:30 pm; arrive latest at 19:45 pm so we can start on time.
* Players 1 to 18 in the list will play (9-a-side). The other ones will be subs.
* It is also possible to play 8-a-side on this pitch if there are less than 18 players (the moderators will decide).
* Substitutes will be called if one player drops out.
* If you bring a ball or play goalkeeper, please write it.
* If you subscribe and then have to pull out please follow these easy steps:
a) go to Events – My Bookings and Cancel your booking;
b) inform the other players and the organiser by writing a comment here at this page;
c) if you drop out in the last minute, it is up to YOU to inform the next available substitute, and make him confirm.

Paid members always have priority over people who haven’t paid membership fee. Link to updated list of members who paid their 2019 fee: Sofia Nomads – Club Membership 2019

Game/Match Registration:

  • Total spaces : 26
  • Registered Players: 12
  • Remaining spaces: 14
  • Squad List :
    • Milko Karamachev
    • victorlaire
    • Valentino
    • niCK
    • Roscoe
    • Andy
    • Gianfranco
    • Vitor Lopes
    • Filip
    • Pietro A. P.
    • Lauro
    • Domenico Machi

Join this game :

Bookings are closed for this event.

15 thoughts on “Wednesday game (DIT 57)

  1. Guys, the game is OFF today.
    I asked DIT 57 to confirm asap this morning and they’re obviously still not sure if pitch will be clear, as they haven’t replied yet.
    Also as about 5 players dropped out last night and this morning, it will also be too much messing around trying to find 4 players so late on a day like this.
    I will message everyone including Domenico.
    Hopefully see you next week.

  2. Hi Roscoe, I also did a detour on my jog today and saw it was only partly cleared.
    If it snows on Monday it’s not a problem, but if it’s the day and night before they don’t get the machine in time from another pitch where it’s kept. It would have been playable today, but also dangerous underfoot.
    Should be fine again next week.

Leave a Reply